01 March 2010

Missing Daddy...

Daddy is leaving for a few days on a business trip and this always leaves me sad and a bit “off” when he’s gone. The house too quiet, the bed too big, the laughter too infrequent, the caresses too absent. I always miss him terribly and I know that he misses his baby girl too, which makes his homecomings that much sweeter. Yet after a weekend like the one we just had, a weekend full of happiness, joy, good food, wonderful talks, and amazing (and extremely frequent!) sex, I have a memory bursting with erotic sensations, a body full of delicious bruises, and an imagination running wild with thoughts of what Daddy has in store for me when he comes back home…

It had definitely been awhile since Daddy tied me down to the bed to use me, and as he put my wrist in the second cuff, I struggled to catch my breath and focus on what was about to happen. He tightened the straps, ensuring that I could not squirm away during the most intense part of the exquisite torture that he was about to inflict upon me.

Daddy has a large and commanding frame, yet after he put the blindfold over my eyes, I could barely sense his movements or even hear his footfalls. As I strained to listen for the slightest disturbance in my surroundings, Daddy put the first clothespin on my sensitive and tender nipple…and then the other got the same treatment. I love the feeling of having my nipples clamped, despite the initial pain that always rips through my body. Of course, Daddy knows all of this and enjoys giving me the pleasure that can only be found in pain…

As he took his place between my legs, he spread them wide apart to provide him with ample access to my dripping pussy and a magnificent view of his submissive, bound, blindfolded, clamped, obedient slave who would never deny him anything. The sense of omnipotence at that moment is one that I can only imagine…

1 comment:

  1. Well, as it turns out, Daddy got sick at the last moment and didn't end up leaving town after all. Of course, I'm thrilled that he's still here with me, I just wish that he weren't feeling so bad... :( Get well soon, Daddy!

    ReplyDelete