31 March 2010

A Monthly Battle

*** Warning!!!*** For those of you who may not be interested in the frantic wanderings of a submissive woman who is suffering through her time of the month, by all means look away now!!! Consider yourselves forewarned…

Wow…I feel off. I can’t collect my thoughts. I feel incapable of engaging in a normal conversation with Daddy. I’m scattered, depressed, and defiant. My body is rebelling against me and I am losing the fight. All I want to do is sleep and/or cry. I hate feeling like this because it’s not me. This is not who I am. Of course, I blame it all my parents. When everyone else was asking for a car for their 16th birthday, I asked for a hysterectomy. Do you think they came through? Nope. And I thought they loved me…*sigh* ;)

Ok, ok, now I’m admittedly spilling in to the realm of the overdramatic… Time to get some perspective and straighten my lines of thinking and reasoning. What are the things in my life that I can hold on to in order to anchor myself?

I have a Daddy/Master who loves me very much and always will, despite my monthly crazy spells.
I have a wonderful life as a submissive wife (and am evidently a decent poet to boot!)
Aside from not feeling too well right about now, my body, mind, and soul are in perfect working order and are prepared to serve Daddy in whatever ways he wishes.

Ok, baby girl, let’s focus and breathe… A less crazy tomorrow awaits you!

(I am actually posting this on my "less crazy tomorrow," and it feels great to be out of the hormone fog!!!)

7 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. PMS always hits me hard and makes me very emotional and completely irrational. I'm not sure how Asha deals with it, but he does and I love him all the more for it. :)

    Glad you're feeling a bit better, though.

    *hugs*

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support...this month was a rough one! Daddy and I were talking about it in the car this evening and it seems like such a futile fight against Mother Nature - there's absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it! How frustrating... Although, the sympathy feels nice, spirited, thanks! :)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually used to take midol (I think that's the name of it) when I was living in the US and it helped a lot with PMS. Not sure how, but it did. You should give that a try. Wish they had something like it out here.

    Failing that... the best thing you can do is just pamper yourself. Take aromatherapy baths... either with bath salts that are scenting with calming type scents or you can buy essential oils and put a few drops in a warm (not hot) bath.

    That sometimes helps me.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take the Depo injection every three months. I now no longer get a monthly gift. I feel great and my Master loves the fact I am no longer moody. Maybe you should look into it. Just a suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just occurred to me that I hadn't responded to turiya's suggestions! :( Sorry about the delayed response! Midol usually doesn't get the job done for me (although the pain relievers help quite a bit!)...I think I'm going to try the aromatherapy baths and see how those work! Thanks for the advice, turiya!

    Hi reina! Unfortunately, my body doesn't tolerate hormonal therapy of any kind (i.e. the pill and similar birth control methods make me even crazier than I would normally be at that time of the month...it boggles the mind!) Argh! But maybe I'll get lucky this month and things won't get too out of control... Hey! A girl can dream, can't she?? ;)

    Take care all,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same issue with birth control, but I just recalled something I read about hormones, especially as we get older. The worst thing we can take is extra estrogen. Our bodies really don't need it. If you can get some natural progesterone cream... it has to be the natural one, though... and use that it's supposed to balance things out and make PMS less severe.

    From what I read, you basically use it after you ovulate (so you'd have to buy an ovulation test kit to learn when that is) for about 14 days and then stop. If you take it before you ovulate though it will literally stop ovulation because it works very much like birth control.

    Everything I've read from people who use it said that it literally removed their PMS within a couple months of use all together. Plus they said their skin became softer and had all kinds of other positive changes happening.

    I also read that if you have enough progesterone in your body any estrogen your body needs will be converted from that. In fact, many hormones your body needs is converted from progesterone and unfortunately our bodies don't always have enough progesterone, which is why this cream is so great.

    It's hard for me to get it here, so I haven't been able to test it for myself, but thought I'd let you know about it if you want to give it a shot. Even women who couldn't take birth control said that they had absolutely no side effects from the cream because it adds the progesterone slowly through your skin and unlike the pills which are generally synthetic hormones (which isn't good for your body and why some reject them) this is a natural progesterone derived from plants and has a more natural effect on your body.

    Anyway... gonna stop my blabbering. Just wanted to pass this along.

    *hugs*

    turiya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi turiya!

    I've never even heard of such a thing! It sounds like a miracle! It's definitely worth investigating...thanks for the great information!

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete