28 March 2010

What I've Gained

As promised, here is the second of the two entries that Daddy commissioned so many months ago. Succinct yet powerful, this is the more significant of the two posts, the one that is representative of everything I’ve ever wanted or needed. The original list of what I’ve given up is a part of my past, something I use as a crutch when I’m feeling self-indulgent, irritable, and lacking in focus. This second list is my present and my future, a reflection upon what I’ve come to accept and embrace as my new life as Daddy’s baby girl…

I’ve gained the most intense orgasms I’ve ever experienced.
I’ve gained a tremendous level of comfort in my own skin and with my body.
I’ve gained the knowledge and power of true submission.
I’ve gained complete trust and obedience.
I’ve gained perspective on what I am capable of when I let go.
I’ve gained patience and acceptance.
I’ve gained new opportunities.
I’ve gained a new husband, home, and family.
I’ve gained confidence and focus.
I’ve gained ultimate fulfillment in knowing that I am His for life.
I’ve gained a new, more suitable name that represents my true self.
I’ve gained solace in the fact that I will be protected and taken care of always.
I’ve gained the ultimate sexual pleasure that can only be found once we stop denying who we are and begin to understand what we need.
I’ve gained a wonderful new life as a baby girl, slave, wife, partner, and best friend to my Master/Daddy.
I’ve gained…everything.

There is no way that I could ever thank you enough, Daddy, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll stop trying! I love you…

7 comments:

  1. It's obvious why you love him so much. You've gained so much during your relationship with him. You do truly have a wonderful life. And obviously a "wet'' one, too. You must be turned on most of the time, especially on the weekends.

    But he's gained a lot too. He's got a sub who wants to aubmit to him, wants to obey him, wants to please him and wants to do everything he wants her to do. What more could he ask for?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FD!

    Yes, around here, we have what we call a "virtuous circle." Daddy loves and adores me, and always demands the very best that I can give him, whereas I treasure the dominance that only Daddy can give me. He speaks, I listen. He commands, I obey. He gives me both pain and pleasure, I thank him for both.

    We have both gained so much...what more could we ask for? :)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Girl: What more indeed. I'm happy for both of you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. To have what you both have with each other is priceless! Never lose sight of it and enjoy it to the best of your ability. you both do have something special and wonderful!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks DV! It's amazing how special and wonderful what Daddy and I have is...yet after reading Daddy's most recent post on His rights, I'm both aroused and terrified by the possibilities that He will force me to confront and endure. I suppose that it is precisely this dichotomy that makes me appreciate what we have.

    I will trust him to always know what is best for his little one...as much as it might scare the hell out of me... Wow, I don't think I could love him any more than I already do!! :)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how much we gain in life from our Dominants, even when we are the submissives. So many people think that a submissive or consensual slave gets nothing in return, but I think our relationships tend to be deeper and more fulfilling than most vanilla relationships these days.

    *hugs*

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on this one, spirited! :) As compared to all of our vanilla couple counterparts (most of whom are very happy), I think that we are much more connected and comfortable with each other than they will ever be...ahhh, ain't submission grand? ;)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete