24 May 2010

A Beautiful Blur


I’m still not sure exactly what Daddy did to me yesterday morning…it’s all a blur…but it’s a beautiful blur, to be sure.

As usual, I woke up a while after he did and went downstairs to see what he was up to. He was on a business call, so I let him be and set about catching up on blog reading and enjoying the beginning of a lazy Sunday. In about 15 minutes, Daddy came from the office and I got up to meet him in the kitchen for a big “good morning” kiss…how was I to know how big it would be? He grabbed a handful of my long hair and pulled me to him for a deep, long kiss. I could feel his cock begin to harden through his boxers and knew that I would be taking a load of Daddy’s cum in the very near future… Passionately kissing me, he grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it until I cried out in pain, at which point he forced the first of many orgasms out of me.

“Mmm…I can’t wait to fuck my little girl. Upstairs.” He didn’t have to tell me twice, although here is where things start to get a little fuzzy for me…the details have gotten lost among the deep impressions that a hard fucking from Daddy leave on my body and soul.

Forced to my knees. His cock in my mouth. Hard slaps to my breasts and face. Tears in my eyes. “Don’t you dare let my cock out of your mouth, little one.” Face fucked. Gagging but wanting more. More slaps and pinching. Forced to cum. “Up on the bed, baby girl. It’s time for you to get fucked hard by your Daddy.” Daddy on top of me, pinning me down with his body. Knees pulled back as he roughly shoved his cock into my unprepared pussy. Forced to cum. Slapping, pinching, pulling, biting…screaming. Over and over again, in a whirlwind of pheromones and raw sexual energy, he used me to the point of tears only to then hold me tight against his chest and tell me “Daddy’s here…it’s ok, little one.” The juxtaposition kept me off-balance and reeling, which only served to heighten every last sensation of pain and pleasure…

I’m not sure of all the details or even of the things that Daddy said to me as I teetered on the edge of subspace, but I do know that he fucked me harder than he has ever fucked me before. He slammed into me as if he were hell-bent on pushing straight past my cervix and into my womb. Throughout the fucking, he continued to slap and punish my body in the most frenetic yet surprisingly controlled manner I’ve ever experienced. He knew that he wanted to rape me. He knew how he was going to hurt me with his cock. He knew that he would be feverish with lust yet measured in his approach to his baby girl.

I love and need to see this side of my Daddy – need to be reminded of my servitude and rightful place. I evidently also need to be reminded of the fact that pain sessions don’t always necessarily involve a belt, a cane, a gag, or restraints. All Daddy really needs are his hands, his cock, and his words in order to turn his little girl – his property – into a quivering wreck, completely submissive, and content with her place in the world…

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, getting what you need. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all - thanks for visiting and for your comments! :)

    Carrie, I'm definitely still a little sore today (and I don't think that going to have my pussy waxed this morning did much to ease the pain - yowza!).

    Michelle (and this one goes out to Carrie as well), I wish you all the amazing, toe-curling, deep fucking that you can handle...and then a little more! :) And Michelle, especially after having read your post today, I would think that this would be right up your alley...so to speak! ;)

    Hi Bt! I am a very lucky girl indeed...and yes, it was exactly what I needed! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Take care all,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very familiar to me somehow... definitely leaves you reeling, but feeling good afterward (if not a bit sore... but the soreness only makes it that much better).

    *hugs*

    turiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hedone! I'm starting to think that the best part of getting fucked like this is basking in the afterglow for days after (even through subsequent sex sessions!) Ahhhh...

    Hello turiya! Yes, it can definitely leave you reeling for a while afterwards, but that familiar soreness is comforting and can ground you...mmm... Wow...is it getting warm in here???

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm... wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing! B)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, BZero!

    Welcome to the blog and thanks for the kind words - you're very welcome! :)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish you were my little girl

    ReplyDelete