04 June 2010

Fun Friday Poll!

Hello all! We’ve made it to the end of yet another glorious week in the Blogosphere, so it’s time for the much-awaited (drum roll please) Fun Friday Poll! This week’s poll was actually Daddy’s idea and sprouted from a conversation we were having about how we met. It is difficult to find people who enjoy what we enjoy through conventional means (e.g. a chance encounter at a grocery store or coffee shop, a blind date a friend set you up on, vanilla dating sites, etc.). Is it impossible? Of course not! But we have to admit that it is much easier to find people who are into our kinks (whatever they may be) since the advent of the Intertubes. But where exactly have we (and I mean the collective “we” here) looked for and/or found our previous or current partners for TTWD (however you define that)? Please let us know by voting in our poll and, by next week, I’ll be sure to have some feedback for you! Thanks for sharing!

As far as last week’s poll about the longest time you’ve ever gone without an orgasm (after reaching the age of sexual maturity, that is), the results are in! The most common answer, with 25% of the vote, was 1 day to 1 week – not too shabby, people! Unfortunately, the second most common response (16%) was people who had gone more than a year without an orgasm…ouch. This was followed by 1-2 weeks and 2-4 weeks with 14% of the vote each. 1-3 months had 10%, 3-6 months had 8%, and 6 months to 1 year had 7%. Now, there is a special group in this poll that gets A Daddy and His Baby Girl salute – there were two very special people who, since reaching the age of sexual maturity, have not gone more than 24 hours without having an orgasm. To the two of you, and you know who you are, I tip my cap to you and wish you all the orgasms you can handle!

Thanks to everyone for voting in the poll – have a wonderful weekend! :)

P.S. Because of a visitor coming from out of town, we will most likely not be posting anything for the next few days. We look forward to coming back to you all with a vengeance, though! :) Take care and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't contribute to this one. I'm going about it all backward, find the partner first, then convert her! (And me as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met SirDom on fetlife. However, I wasn't seeking a D/s partner. I didn't even know what D/s was. I met him because I wanted to ask someone who classified themselves as a Dom what that meant. I actually asked the same battery of questions to three different Doms. SirDom's answers were always very long and thorough and he was patient to further explain as his words created more questions. We met face-to-face and the attraction was instantly smokin' hot. However, he moved from educator to mentor; he became SirDom later.

    ~~@~~

    I ended up on fetlife from a google search while seeking more information and community about ANR. Turns out that was the wrong place to be for that, but several months later through a turn of events in my life I wanted to understand bdsm so fetlife was the right place for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Wow 2 people actually voted for less than 24 hrs!!!
    i haven't met anyone as yet so i can't really do justice to this poll. one of the reasons i haven't started a blog on submission is because i haven't met anyone... so i gues i'll have to wait. but my hands are itching to start that blog! :)
    hugs Alujna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't quite looked for a place. I have had fortunate experience of converting? (big question mark) my own lovely.

    She declares as I write: "I am not now, nor have I ever been", nor will I ever be in the future - a spanko.

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya,

    Yes, for me it just happenend... a life time ago!

    Happy weekend:)

    Luv
    Jayne
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't go looking for it, it sort of found me.

    I met and married my then husband/now Master over twenty years ago. He was always controlling, we just found the labels and formally acknowledged what was really going on between us once we started perving around the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait for you to come back. I always look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete