27 April 2010

On Blowing Daddy, Both Cock and Mind

Although both Daddy and I have each dedicated individual postings entirely to the pleasure of receiving or the art of giving head (for example, here and here), Sunday’s cock-sucking adventure (as I alluded to in yesterday’s post) deserves a post all its own. I hope you enjoy…although probably not as much as we did! ;)

Daddy had just let me up from underneath him. He had me pinned to the bed, my wrists bound in his hand above my head, his cock pistoning in and out of me…I moaned out orgasm after intense orgasm until Daddy decided that it was time for his little girl to take him in her mouth. As per usual, I complied eagerly and rushed to tie my hair back.

Now, for a little background about our oral sex life, hardly a day goes by that I don’t take a load of Daddy’s cum in my mouth. On most days, Daddy relishes in the fact that he has left his seed in both my tummy and my pussy. On Sunday, he had already cum in my pussy twice by the time we got around to our oral escapades. Under these conditions, the timing was perfect to conduct our experiment.

Hmmm…experiment?

Well, for some time now, Daddy and I have been working on giving him more prolonged orgasms when I go down on him. The goal is to stretch out his pleasure as long as possible, intensifying each excruciating moment as I do so. I generally can’t prolong the session if he hasn’t cum much during the day because he is too stimulated to hold back. But if he has cum a few times already and is still craving more, then it’s an ideal situation for me to work my cock-sucking magic (not to be mistaken with snake charming!) Daddy has already admitted that I give him the best blowjobs that he has ever had in his entire life (I can’t begin to explain how that fills me with pride!), so now it’s a matter of making the best even better…and his little girl is definitely up to the challenge.

And back to business….

Daddy’s cock was slick with my juices and I proceeded to bathe his shaft and head with my tongue, licking myself off of him…sooooo good and sooooo incredibly erotic! I began pulling his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, allowing the head to enter my throat. Daddy held me there for a while, making me cum as I choked on his thick cock, a clear sign of his ownership.

My head bobbed and twisted around his member as I used my tongue to caress the extremely sensitive underside of his shaft. The rhythm was swift and purposeful. My hand eventually gripped his cock and got in on the action, twisting, and massaging his entire length along with my mouth and tongue. The friction was perfect and I could feel Daddy tensing up underneath me. It was time to slow things down.

I slowed my pace substantially and began to moan around his cock as I sucked him, subtly vibrating his rock hard dick and upping the pleasure accordingly. Looking up at Daddy’s face, his eyes locked on mine, I could see that he was enjoying every second of the blowjob. His soft grunts implored me to continue…and continue I did.

I slowed the pace even more, bobbing and twisting on his over-stimulated shaft deliberately and with measured precision. The moaning got a bit louder, yet I was still able to hear Daddy groan, “I’m gonna cum, baby, I’m….gonna….cum.” I focused on the task at hand, trying to draw the torturous pleasure out even further…

Yet when Daddy roared out his orgasm (one of the loudest that he’s had to date!), I stopped still on his cock, massaging the underside with my tongue and feeling his cum fill my mouth. It’s amazing how much you feel with your hand and mouth wrapped around a spasming coital cock…somehow I don’t remember that lesson from high school biology class. ;) But, based on the reaction I got from Daddy in the minutes, hours, and days since the big event, I’m going to call our experiment a success!

6 comments:

  1. I have only just found your blog a few days ago and I have to say this was a very erotic story you told. As a blog writer myself I enjoyed yours very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello reina, and welcome to our blog! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the story - I just went to your blog and became an instant follower (great, intense writing!)

    Take care and thanks for the comments!
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Girl: Thanks for doing a separate post on your cocksucking. You are certainly good at pleasing him and the idea of slowing down is so hot and erotic. Sounds like the experiment was a smashing success.

    And what a good idea for you to do him orally after he's already cum inside you so you can suck on him longer.

    And that's a double header if he can cum both in your mouth and pussy during the same session. Has he ever cum in all three of your holes on the same day?

    And just think with each passing day, you're getting closer to the pain he plans to inflict on you. Loved your line that you want it and fear it at the same time. You sound like such a good pain slut. And a pain slut wants to get pain. Are you thinking about getting pain more and more with each passing day?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a Wow! post. Incredibly erotic, revealing of your slutty tendencies. It is a rare occasion when my lizard swallows my seed, or when she licks her own juices off my cock, so I go slow with her and only make her do it once in a while. Now I think that time is coming again soon where I will have her swallow my cum!

    Florida Dom--I like that thought, to cum in all her holes in one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol as a chick, I read this and pick up awesome tips for when I please Master next. For that we thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello FD and Dom Tom!

    I'm glad that you both enjoyed the post...and Dom Tom, I'm looking forward to your post about having your lizard give you the blowjob of a lifetime!

    As far as cumming in all three holes in one day, this is definitely something that Daddy and I have discussed and are looking forward to. Unfortunately, as it stands right now, my back entrance is still too tight to take a fucking from Daddy...but we're working on it! Trust me, there will be a posting when the 3-in-1 happens!

    Dear ariia,
    I'm glad that you liked the tips! I hope your Master enjoys them as much as mine does! :)

    Thanks to all for your comments!
    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete